Wednesday, December 5, 2007

RE: Discussions about the structure and function of the SLWCS Website [wrd]

Unfortunately I will not be able to come up with the survey by tomorrow; I have much packing to do tonight and many lose ends to tie up at work before my departure.  
 
However, let me just say that I think the survey is a great idea and I think you should move forward with it.   I still stronlgy recommend we establish what your goals are for this website first, but the survey will be helpful.
 
Here are some more links about the web design process that I think we'll find helpful to guide us during this process. 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you,
Igor

From: cc.suro@gmail.com [mailto:cc.suro@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Chandeep Corea
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 1:17 PM
To: Tsirlin, Igor (IT)
Cc: Anastasia Wincorn; mark weckel; Ravi Corea; Liz Smith; slwcs.et.web-redesign@blogger.com
Subject: Re: Discussions about the structure and function of the SLWCS Website [wrd]

Hi Igor,
 
I agree with what you have stated in your email. Before I give a fuller response I would like to conduct a poll of the current users of the site.
 
Can you send me a quick questionaire (before your leave) which has both a ratings based (1-10) and text based answers which can be filled within 3-5 mins.
 
Basically the purpose would be to find what they like/dislike, what more/less info they want etc -something like http://www.iwmidsp.org/iwmi/info/survey.asp
 
If you can send it to me before you leave, I will put it online before the weekend and we should get a lot of replies by the time you come back and then we can really focus the website based on what the users (over 1400 registerd currently) want and what we know we need to achieve the goals.
 
all the best, 

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited when received in error.

No comments: