My computer is up and running. I lost my product key for Indesign and will
be getting a new one within the week. Sorry for the delay.
mark
> Dear Mark and Igor,
>
> Hope your meeting went well. Here are some comments on the current website
> and also a draft set of questions to send out to users of the site. Please
> send your comments and any additional questions.
>
> I look forward to seeing a mock-up of the site.
>
> best,
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Lara Doherty <>
> Date: Jan 10, 2008 6:14 AM
> Subject: Questionnaire
> To: Chandeep Corea
>
> Hello
>
> Here is a word document with some thoughts of mine and start on the
> questionnaire. Hope it helps, probably needs a little more though, but
> its
> a good start I feel.
>
> Looking forward to the Symposium, will be great to attend! Confirming
> flights tomorrow.
>
> Take care
>
> Lara
>

No comments:
Post a Comment