All the best for 2008.
I agree with being consistent with colors and fonts and am open to suggestions. It can be what you did for earthwatch or something else. I am partial to dark greens and browns.
With regards to the annual report -we are mostly just working on the text at the moment. The report will be designed by a volunteer and can use the same concept/color palette as the website.
Some of our current brochures (including the EW one) are online at www.slwcs.org/media
What are you using to design the site? if it's Photoshop, Fireworks, In-Design or something similar you can just export to a reduced size jpg (under 1mb) and email it.
As others are following the conversation about the website redesign please always copy to slwcs.et.web-redesign@blogger.com and remove all the old text from the email. It's also useful for you to visit the blog occasionally and see what others are saying with regards to marketing, text content etc.
all the best,
On Jan 3, 2008 11:47 PM, mark weckel < mweckel@amnh.org> wrote:
Hey CC and Igor,
CC - With regard to design, you should be consistent to some extent in the
colors and fonts, etc you use so that the SLWCS brand can become more
recognizable to its audience. I've attached the Earthwatch poster as one
possibility. However, you are also working on your annual report . . that
design should fit nicely into the theme for the website. Are you wed to
any prexisting design? Can you send us the draft report?
Igor - Do you have time next Wed to meet up? I'm not sure of the technical
aspect . . i.e. how best to get you a design that we come up with
mark
To follow in a separate email is the Earthwatch poster (I removed pictures
so I could e-mail it.) CC and Ravi, did you want to follow this pallete?

No comments:
Post a Comment